- Improved Retention
- Value Message
- Increased Sales
Connect Selling takes a very individualized approach to sales training. We work with you and your sales team at every stage in the sales cycle. These stages have been developed for a relationship selling and a solution selling style. We help you to identify where the sales challenges are and how to overcome to get your business growing now.
Connect Selling helps you to build your sales funnel or pipeline and allows you to identify how many opportunities you need to have at each stage of your selling process. As you begin to track your sales results you will be able to identify your average deal size and what you need in your pipeline to achieve the short term and long term results for your business.
Connect Selling will work with you to review your selling process for each offering in your portfolio and determine your desired results associated with each service. This will also allow you to review your results compared to your plan, what can you learn and what can you do differently in the future for optimal results. Connect Selling stays with you every step of the way to deliver sales training that sticks and gets results!
- Increased Productivity
- Accountability Partner
- Results Focused
A performance coach partner’s with clients to discover their inner strengths, desires, and self, facilitates change in a creative, thought-transforming process that promotes sustainable results, and champions them to new levels of their own success.
Simply put: a coach can help you know YOU better, partner with you to get where you want to be in life and business, and make the transformation stick for long-term results.
Helps you with the big Q’s: “Who am I ?” “Why am I here?” “What difference can I make today?” “How will I grow today?”
• Focuses on YOU to get all the attention you need to explore
• Help you better manage your life for greater fulfillment
• Helps you thrive in the face of change
• Challenges you to focus on what you really want and help you recognize and breakthrough what is holding you back from manifesting success (however that looks for you)
• Help you create and experience the life of your choosing
• Brings out the potential in you
• Anchors your own internal strengths / inspire organizations to dream beyond their plans
• Facilitate change in yourself
• Help you set better goals then reach them
• Ask you to do more than you would have on your own
• Help you to focus better so as to produce results more quickly
• Provide you with the tools, structure to accomplish more
• Partner with you in a creative and thought-provoking process
• Gets sustainable results
• Discovering your true self and values
• Less stress – releasing worry, doubt & fear
• Helps you embrace life in the present
• More balance between work and home
• Clarity of purpose and vision for the future
• Transform thinking into new possibilities
• Empowers you to be more of you
• Creates synergy using the power of diversity within unity
• Builds on foundation of common values
• Clarifies purpose and vision for future goals
• Assesses strengths and weaknesses
• Increases productivity
• Bridges top-level values & vision with rest of organization
• Clarity of vision for image and future of organization
• Builds teamwork
• Increases productivity
• Increase bottom line results by people reaching full potential
What do top successful executives, joyful homemakers, and top athletes have in common? They all use a performance coach to help them live their dreams and be the best they can be. How about you? Please take just a few moments to find out how ready you are to live life to the fullest and be the best you can be.
On a scale from 1 to 10, rate each of the following statements (if not applicable, score the item with a 5). 1 being that you not at all agree, 5 beginning that you somewhat agree and 10 beginning that you totally agree.
• I am ready to create more balance in my life?
• I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships?
• I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life?
• I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting behavior?
• I am ready to create and take action to achieve my goals?
• I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in life?
• I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life?
• I’d like to work less and make more?
• I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track?
Your Score Under 30: Coaching is not for you right now
31 to 60: Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what it is that you would like to change. However, if you decide to work with a performance coach now, you should decide and commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make life-changing improvements.
Over 60: You are ready for a coach right now! You are willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire.
If you are interested in becoming a coach, follow this link to find out more information about iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching).
© 2001 iPEC Coaching
- Trusted Advisor
- Reduced Learning Curve
- Position for Growth
Gina Kaelin-Westcott acts as a coach, consultant and personal advocate for you, so you can be the success you know you can be.
Gina performs an upfront skill assessment with each individual to tailor the appropriate level and duration of the sales coaching time.
The sales coaching program covers four key areas: Operational, Customer Focus, Financial and Personal Development. The program incorporates real life scenarios and tips on how to be accomplished and excel in each area.
You can choose to focus on the entire sales coaching program or just one portion. The program is customized to your unique needs.
Sales coaching program rates and duration are flexible and can be done in the recommended 3, 6 or 12 months, depending on skills, or adjusted to fit every need and budget.
Coaching programs can be personalized to each individual or group.
- Quick personalized focus
- 6 months: Clearly seeing results
- 12 months: In-depth full program
Sales coaching can be done in-person, phone or webinar meetings are available for individuals and teams.
FOUR KEY AREAS OF OUR INDIVIDUAL COACHING/MENTORING PROGRAM
Understand the Selling Portfolio
In order to sell effectively, you have to understood what you’re selling; having a complete understanding of your selling portfolio is the foundation of where we start.
Knowing when and how to forecast is a key sales metric every sales management measures. Having the knowledge of when to forecast will lead to higher creditability
Upsell / Growth Plan for Business
Identifying new opportunities to continue to build the pipeline and grow your business; this is where the relationships come in.
The Sales Close Plan
Do you know how your customers buy? When they buy? Why customers buy? We explore all these areas in creating a repeatable close plan.
Prepare for Sales Meetings
Ensuring you’re prepared for meetings makes you look organized The customers will see you as a professional who cares about them and their time. We will review all the key areas for a successful meeting every time.
Understand the Sales Cycle
Do you know how to identify opportunities? Which ones are real and not so real? We cover key areas in the sales cycle and how to keep them moving to close more deals in less time.
Creating Perfect Presentations
We all have been subjected to death by PowerPoint. We wil show you how to create a perfect presentation every time that will set you apart from your competition and hit the mark every time. We will help you to improve your sales presentation skills through connecting with your audience, overcoming nervousness, and using effective body language
How to Achieve Your Quota
We will outline ways to ensure you meet your sales quota numbers year after year by reviewing what’s in your portfolio, and staying on track throughout the year.
Depict Your Compensation Plan
Most sales people may not understand how they are paid. We all like to get commission checks, but don’t necessarily understand how they are calculated. We will focus on your individual compensation plan and break it down in terms you understand.
Define Your Image for Success
What does success mean to you and what do you want your customers to think about you? We will ensure you’re on your path to success by creating an image that becomes you and propels you to the next level to get those “C” level meetings.
Identify Professional and Personal Goals
What is important to you, both professionally and personally? These goals are as unique as you are. We will help uncover what’s important to you and build your goals around your unique wants and desires.
Create Plan for Achievement
After identifying your personal and professional goals, we create an achievable plan with accountability and an attainable timeline for you to accomplish your dreams!
- Business Vision
- Roadmap for Success
- Team Alignment
High Achievers works with you to determine your:
- Overall Goal and Vision for your Sales Strategy
- Target market for your product or service
- Value Proposition
- Sales Model
- Customer Support Model
- Competitive Analysis
What do you want the product or service to do for your business?
Determine if a need exists for your offering and work to outline a clear Vision and goal for a successful product launch.
Target market for your product or service
Who are you selling to? Have you profiled your potential customers to understand their needs. Does your product or service solve a problem? We help you work through all these questions as it pertains to your target audience.
What is the benefit your customers receive from your product or service? We work to ensure your value statement message is clear and fits to your client’s needs.
We help to determine the right sales model to sell your product / services for your business. Based on your business needs and customers we work to create a model that fits for your business.
Customer Support Model
We work to ensure you have the correct support model in place, so once you can provide the ongoing support for your product / service for great customer experiences.
What are others in your market doing? We help you to evaluate your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses and how they sell.
About Connect Selling
Con•nect Selling™is a Colorado company that enables entrepreneurs and small to medium businesses create and implement a winning sales strategy based on building long term customer relationships that allow for sustained business growth. We work with you every step of the way to design your sales actions and goals that align with your overall company values and vision. We work with you to:
- Create Your Plan for Achievement
- Design Your Implemention for Success
The Benefits to your Business:
- A clear vision of what you want to accomplish
- Define your top goals and outline a roadmap for success
- Allows your business to stay on track
- Allows continual growth of your business
"We used High Achievers Sales program for one of our up and coming sales stars. The benefit of Gina's expert sales knowledge at all levels of an organization, has opened many doors for this junior sales associate. Gina shared many new tools and encouraged our sales associate to try new and innovative ways to close the deal! Results have been excellent! We continue to use Gina and the High Achievers Sales Mentoring Program for others on our team and recommend this program."
Robyn McVicker Jones - NCTI
March 15, 2010
EXTREME RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Are you tired of spending your valuable time and energy networking and not seeing results?
We've put together a series of workshops (Extreme Relationship Management) that will build on each other to maximize your networking efforts to grow your business.
- Power UP (Maximize your Networking)
- Convert UP (Convert more prospects)
- Rise UP (Take your Business to the next Level)
Limited seating hands on workshop, which means you will do most of the work during the workshop time. This allows you to get the full advantage of the program immediately and have a tool that you can use going forward in your business that produces results!