- Increased Productivity
- Accountability Partner
- Results Focused
A performance coach partner’s with clients to discover their inner strengths, desires, and self, facilitates change in a creative, thought-transforming process that promotes sustainable results, and champions them to new levels of their own success.
Simply put: a coach can help you know YOU better, partner with you to get where you want to be in life and business, and make the transformation stick for long-term results.
Helps you with the big Q’s: “Who am I ?” “Why am I here?” “What difference can I make today?” “How will I grow today?”
• Focuses on YOU to get all the attention you need to explore
• Help you better manage your life for greater fulfillment
• Helps you thrive in the face of change
• Challenges you to focus on what you really want and help you recognize and breakthrough what is holding you back from manifesting success (however that looks for you)
• Help you create and experience the life of your choosing
• Brings out the potential in you
• Anchors your own internal strengths / inspire organizations to dream beyond their plans
• Facilitate change in yourself
• Help you set better goals then reach them
• Ask you to do more than you would have on your own
• Help you to focus better so as to produce results more quickly
• Provide you with the tools, structure to accomplish more
• Partner with you in a creative and thought-provoking process
• Gets sustainable results
• Discovering your true self and values
• Less stress – releasing worry, doubt & fear
• Helps you embrace life in the present
• More balance between work and home
• Clarity of purpose and vision for the future
• Transform thinking into new possibilities
• Empowers you to be more of you
• Creates synergy using the power of diversity within unity
• Builds on foundation of common values
• Clarifies purpose and vision for future goals
• Assesses strengths and weaknesses
• Increases productivity
• Bridges top-level values & vision with rest of organization
• Clarity of vision for image and future of organization
• Builds teamwork
• Increases productivity
• Increase bottom line results by people reaching full potential
What do top successful executives, joyful homemakers, and top athletes have in common? They all use a performance coach to help them live their dreams and be the best they can be. How about you? Please take just a few moments to find out how ready you are to live life to the fullest and be the best you can be.
On a scale from 1 to 10, rate each of the following statements (if not applicable, score the item with a 5). 1 being that you not at all agree, 5 beginning that you somewhat agree and 10 beginning that you totally agree.
• I am ready to create more balance in my life?
• I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships?
• I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life?
• I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting behavior?
• I am ready to create and take action to achieve my goals?
• I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in life?
• I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life?
• I’d like to work less and make more?
• I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track?
Your Score Under 30: Coaching is not for you right now
31 to 60: Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what it is that you would like to change. However, if you decide to work with a performance coach now, you should decide and commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make life-changing improvements.
Over 60: You are ready for a coach right now! You are willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire.
If you are interested in becoming a coach, follow this link to find out more information about iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching).
© 2001 iPEC Coaching